23/12/2013

12 Days of Lipstick #5

So, I didn't leave enough time to do this post before I had to leave for work - so this post is currently being written on a train and I'll possibly have to switch to a bus before this post is completed. 
So today I went for a red lip, a subtle easy red lip though. I decided that since I usually reach for my kissable balm stain for my red lip I decided that I would go for a change and use my Revlon lip butter in the shade Candy Apple. 
This is just such a nice soft red lip - has anyone ever described a lip colour as soft? 
It's super easy to apply and lasts a reasonably long time. 
I hope no one minds work place pics for this post - if I don't take pictures in work I don't think this post would have any pictures to go with it. So I forgot to take pictures during my break and by the time I got home it was 1am. So here we go. 
Apologies for my dead face, I had less than 3 hours sleep and was not happy at having a 6hr shift to do.

Till the next post!!!

Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note, any comment that have nothing to do with my blog post and are just for "please follow me back" will be deleted.