04/12/2013

#2014BloggerChallenge

Just a quick post about the #2014BloggerChallenge, I can't remember who I saw mentioning this but as soon as I read about it I emailed Gaby from Another Girly Blog to ask if I could join in. Gaby created this challenge, in which all bloggers that are taking part, be they beauty, lifestyle or any other type of blog, will be sent two different topics each month to blog about, from what I can gather the topics will be varied so one topic may be beauty related and others lifestyle.
I've been wanting to expand on my blogs content for awhile, branch out and do other posts rather than always doing beauty reviews. So this will be a really good way for me to do this.
If like me, you want to take part in this you can by emailing Gaby - anothergirlyblg@gmail.com. When you email her give your name and blog URL ( and email address - but I suppose you emailing her gives that).

I'm looking forward to doing this challenge, will you be joining in? 

2 comments:

  1. This sounds awesome! And a good opportunity for a new blogger like me:) I think I'll be joining!!:)

    Thenucreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please note, any comment that have nothing to do with my blog post and are just for "please follow me back" will be deleted.