06/12/2013

Fitness Fridays

For awhile now I've wanted to try and get fitter, I don't want to lose weight but I do want to tone up and get fitter. I can barely run for a few minutes before I feel out of breath - I could blame the asthma but y'know I'd just be lying.
So I thought I would do posts every week - or maybe every two weeks - to give you updates, what keeps me motivated, workouts and other things like that.
This first post I thought I would let you know what I plan to do, exercise wise, on a weekly basis. I'm wanting to try and exercise 4 times a week. This is a huge step up from what I'm currently doing - but my Christmas holiday is almost here so I'll have no excuses.
I want to try and do three 25 minute runs a week, for example run on Monday, Wednesday and Saturdays. I can't run to save myself so it will be funny to see how long I actively keep this up - I might even ask my mum to make sure that I do run. The other two days I'm going to try and do 40 minutes of exercise - I hope to do a mixture of different exercises to fill up the time. For example I want to try doing a little cycling, yoga, pilates and strength training. 15 minutes here and there of each side will mean I make my goal of 40 minutes a day.
I want to get a head start of the New Years Resolutioners - in January I'm starting the gym with a friend from university so then I'll get even more fitness in!
Has anyone got fitness posts?

4 comments:

  1. Good luck for your goal lovely! Wish I could follow suit so easy to get out of exercise xx



    www.jesscaedmunds.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really hoping my lazy attitude doesn't kick in again! Hopefully doing this will make me feel better and less tired all the time :) xo

      Delete
  2. You go girl! I'm trying to get in the habit of working out a lot more! xx Rena Kiss and Make Up

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe we can keep each other motivated!! X

      Delete

Please note, any comment that have nothing to do with my blog post and are just for "please follow me back" will be deleted.