13/12/2013

Girls Day Out Glasgow Purchases

So on the 29th of November I went to the Girls Day Out in Glasgow with my mum - we went last year together and I loved it. I also tried and bought Benefit for the first time last year at the Girls Day Out. This year, I didn't get any make-up this year but I did get a few clothing items - from Oasis.
Oasis isn't a brand I've ever bought from, but I've always lusted after their clothes. I thought I would take advantage of the fact that they were offering 20% off everything. So I got a couple of really pretty tops and a pair of jeans.
The first thing I saw was this red high low cami. I imagine wearing this with dark coloured jeans, ankle boots and a leather jacket. Full price it was £22 but I got it for £17.60
The next thing I got was something that I didn't think I'd like the look of on. But when I tried it on I decided that I couldn't leave it behind. This is such a beautiful collared maroon jumper style top. The sleeves are sheer and the colar is this beautiful black lace.
I'm not sure if I'll wear a little cami or vest or something underneath this, just in case I get a little warm in it. But looking at it again, I think i will need some kind of top under it since I am currently freezing my butt off in a huge thick jumper. Full price it will cost £38 to buy but I got it for £30.40
Lastly I got these pair of jeans - they feel very much like the TopShop Joni jeans, they look lovely on - all be it a little long on me. The jeans are a dark blue jean colour and are in the style JADE - they came in a lovely red colour as well but they didn't feel/look the same on. These were £32 if you were to buy them now then it would be £40
Have you been to any events like this recently?
Were you at the girls day out? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note, any comment that have nothing to do with my blog post and are just for "please follow me back" will be deleted.