31/12/2013

Happy New Year!

So long 2013, and hello to 2014. I just wanted to do a quick post as in less than 6 hours it will officially be the 1st of January 2014! It is so mad! I remember it becoming 2013 like it was only yesterday.
As far as good years go, 2013 was a pretty good year for me: I passed my exams, got into University, turned 18, passed all my tests in the first semester, oh and I got my very first grown up person job. And it was in one of my favourite places. My blog gained lots of new readers and it gained me posting fairly regularly.
I've found my confidence grow so much over the last year, and I am so grateful to everyone and anyone that has helped me gain this confidence. That includes all of you reading and commenting on my blog.
I can only hope that 2014 is as good to me as 2013 was ( and not as bad as 2012)...
I don't have any plans for tonight, probably just sit in with my mum - my little brother even has plans - we might do shots and have some karaoke, cause I mean come on whats New Year without a little sing along. then when the clock hits midnight I'll send out a massive group text to everyone I have on my phone. I might be normal and say Happy New Year, I might be weird and say something different - who knows.
But anyway - have a great day, and have an epic fantabulous New Year

 

2 comments:

  1. haha a short but entertaining post! I love that you've crossed out epic for fantabulous too :) Happy new year!

    Barely There Beauty | UK Beauty Blog

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Please note, any comment that have nothing to do with my blog post and are just for "please follow me back" will be deleted.