15/12/2013

How I Spend My Christmas | TAG

A week or so ago I saw that Shona from Fresh Beauty had done this TAG and I instantly wanted to go it. So here I am now - on possibly one of the crappiest December evenings ever. Its currently pouring down with rain, its cold and its windy and I can't be bothered getting ready for my friends party. JOY. Anyway since I put my Christmas tree up yesterday - I figure a Christmas themed post is needed. 

What are you usually up to on Christmas Eve?
Usually I'm sat up watching TV with my mum and eating food, cosy under loads of blankets with slippers and a hot water bottle. This year though I'm working on Christmas Eve so I'm not sure when I get home or what I'll be doing when I get in.

Who do you spend your Christmas day's with?
Just my family - at the start of the day its usually just my mum, brother and me. But later for Christmas dinner my gran and grandpa and cousins usually come over. 

Do you enjoy giving or receiving gifts?
I love giving gifts, the buying wrapping and then seeing their faces when they open it. I love giving my mum presents - she always looks so so happy when she gets anything no matter how big or small it is. 

What does your outfit consist of on Christmas Day?
For opening presents its just PJ's, but for Christmas dinner when all the family come over we dress all fancy - I don't know what I'm going to wear this year but I'm sure I'll find something.  

Do you enjoy shopping for your loved one's gifts?
Yes, a billion percent. This year I have struggled to find and buy gifts for every one but I think I've got everyone things that they will like. Most of my Christmas shopping has been done in Boots - I do have a few things left to buy - and hopefully by the end of this week I'll have bought everything I have left to buy.

Have you ever received a gift that you disliked and pretended you liked it?
As bad as it sounds - yes I have pretended to like a gift that I actually didn't. But I do think everyone has at some point. I can't remember the exact gifts but I know I have a mental fight with myself over how to react to bad gifts.  

What would your ideal Christmas be?
My ideal Christmas would be one filled with snow! Food, movies, music and family. We don't tend to have any arguments at Christmas so the only add on to normal would be to have a white Christmas - who doesn't want snow? 

What is your least favourite thing about Christmas?
Having to wait till my mum gets up to open presents or having to wait for dinner - I quite like Christmas dinner pigs in blankets is the best part - OH AND DESSERT!!! My gran always makes Christmas cake and apple pie - OH YUMMY!

What is the best gift you have ever received?
A laptop, this was a fair few year ago. It was my first ever laptop and I was so so happy with it. Other than that I would have to say the other best one was my Game Boy - I think it was hot pink and I got Pokemon with it. I remember being really jealous for about 10 minutes after my brother opened his - the jealousy was short lived.

If you could choose one person to spend Christmas with who would it be and why? (Other than family)
 I can't think of anyone other than family to spend Christmas with - I just feel that Christmas is a time for family and family only - if you see your friends great but for me its just a time for the family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note, any comment that have nothing to do with my blog post and are just for "please follow me back" will be deleted.