01/12/2013

Little Primark Haul | Pyjamas

Primark, in my opinion, has the best of everything during autumn/ winter time. Over the last week I've been wanting to buy some new slippers and some new pyjamas. Cause y'know winter time calls for new cosy slippers and jimjams.
I bought a total of 4 things - not a lot but whatever, its all pj's and stuff so... The first thing I got was two pairs of these cute little slipper things. They are so cosy and I practically never take them off, when I'm not wearing them I'm in bed or out side wearing other shoes. I was so close to buying a few more pairs of these - but I decided against it. Go will power. One of the pairs I got are a dark blue tartan print with two little balls at the front of them. They are so comfy and cosy - these ones are the favourite of the two that I have. The second pair are a plain navy colour with a bow on the front of each, for what ever reason these ones don't stay on my feet very well - the heels always fall off. Makes me a little sad. They cost about £3 and are totally worth it - will definitely be buying myself more of these.
Another foot type thing that I got, I forgot about these, were little socks. I don't know what they are called, but they are ideal for wearing with ballet shoes and for me - with my Converse. They came in white or skin coloured, and were about £2.50.
The final things I bought were a pyjama top and bottoms. The bottoms were the first thing that I saw, my next issue was to find a top to go with it, the bottoms were long and were a light tartan print. They also have a lovely red pull cord to keep them tight. I don't usually wear long trousers to bed, but these are really soft and keep me cosy and comfortable in bed.
The jammy top I found was a Miffy one. I mean look at how cute it is! Grey, with Miffy getting ready to go skiing - how darn cute - Off to the slopes!!!
I love everything I bought and I have to say all I want to do is to go back and buy myself more! I've never been one to go into Primark and buy pyjamas but I think now I will be the person to do that.
Are you a fan of Primark pyjamas?
What has been your best find in Primark recently?

8 comments:

  1. Primark do the best PJ's! Love your blog, just followed you on GFC, Please check out my blog - would mean a lot!
    www.siansbeautybook.blogspot.com
    Sian Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe - I'm literally wearing those PJ bottoms right now! Love primark pyjamas! xx

    londonkat.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I'm going to go back and buy more primark PJ bottoms they are just so soft!

      Delete
  3. I'm so glad I came across your blog through Scarlett's (The Trendy Chick's) link up, I love your blog! I need those slippers in my life they look sooo toasty!xxx

    weekendrambles.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are so cosy!!! For £2.50 they are a steal!!!

      Delete

Please note, any comment that have nothing to do with my blog post and are just for "please follow me back" will be deleted.