05/12/2013

Lord & Berry - Foundation

For awhile now I've been thinking of buying myself a new foundation, but had the issue of not knowing which one to get. So like any normal human being I bought a foundation with absolutely no idea what it was like colour wise.
I am so glad I did though! When it arrived I was really happy, a little surprised since I thought the bottle was a little small. It's a tiny little bottle, but it is 50ml - more than my other foundations. So you get quite a lot of product for the £19.99 you pay. I have worn this almost everyday that I have slapped make-up on my face because I just love it that much!
This is a really good coverage foundation - I would say its a build-able medium coverage. It doesn't look cakey, in fact it looks really really natural on the skin.
I apply this with my Real Techniques buffing brush, squeeze a little on my face and blend away. This controls oil really well, and I don't think it would cling to any dry bits either - so pretty much a brilliant foundation for all skin types.
Have you tried any Lord & Berry products? 

2 comments:

  1. I love lord and berry and only just recently discovered them so this will definitely be a product to try next! Xx



    www.jesscaedmunds.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so good and you get so much product in comparison to other brands :)

      Delete

Please note, any comment that have nothing to do with my blog post and are just for "please follow me back" will be deleted.