04/12/2013

November Favourites

Goodbye November and HELLO DECEMBER. Santa is coming to town boys and girls. December is going to be my month - I will make sure it is. I finish for Christmas on the 13th, I have workout clothes so that means I will be going for some runs, and work is going pretty well.
This month I've been loving quite a few new products - and loving the same old ones, but no point in mentioning those ones again.

Anatomicals Help The Paw Hand Cream


I got this in a beauty box, Love Me Beauty I think, and at first I just put it in a box out of the way. But recently I've had really dry hands and none of the ones I usually use have been working for me. This one however, is amazing! After I use it my hands feel soft, it doesn't feel like there is a layer on my skin and it smells amazing! Zesty, sweet but not overpowering. I lurve it!

Ecolab Aqueous Cream


This is another product for my poor dry skin. I don't know where you can get this since my mum got it for me. But this works like a dream - goodbye dry skin. It doesn't have a fragrance and it dries really quickly so you don't have to wait ages for it to dry.

Bourjois Rouge Edition Lipstick


The shade I have is 14, its a beautiful dark pinky/ purple shade - utterly perfect for this time of the year. I love this colour because it is so easy to wear and because of its amazing ability to make my teeth look super white. This was one of the first Bourjois products I bought, and I have to say all I want is to try more of their lipsticks!

ASOS Tartan Scarf

 I have worn this scarf almost every day, I love it so much - especially now since the weather has gotten so cold. I wrap this round a couple of time and then viola - I'm all cosy. The only thing I'd say about this scarf is that it is really long - so it tends to stick out the bottom of my jacket.

Casio Watch

I just this this looks pretty. I wear this everyday, I don't really know what more I can say about a watch but I love wearing this. Its the only thing I wear accessory wise.

Happy December! What have you been loving this month?

4 comments:

  1. Love the tartan scarf! And love me beauty is a great sub box the anatomicals cream is great! Xx

    www.jesscaedmunds.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so cosy - I think I'll need to get another one :D

      Delete

Please note, any comment that have nothing to do with my blog post and are just for "please follow me back" will be deleted.