23/12/2013

Recently Read | John Green

So I really like reading other bloggers posts on books and suchlike. So I thought that I would share the books that I have been reading recently. I think I'll do the last 3 -5 books that I've read: depending on how long it takes me to read the books I plan on reading.

First up is Paper Towns by John Green, I have had this for ages but for what ever reason I've taken ages to get into it and read it properly. Recently though I've been reading when I'm on the bus on my way to work. Spending about half an hour on a bus to and from work 3 times a week means I have a lot of spare time to do things like reading books. Paper Towns, is a book that took me awhile to get into - but when I did get into reading it I really really enjoyed it. I don't know how I can explain it without giving away the story - so if you want to know about this book you could maybe Google it and get an idea if its for you. :)

I wrote this post a few weeks ago - and haven't had enough time to pick up another book since finishing this one. My next post of these will have more books - I really need to read more. Last year my new years resolution was to read a book a month - I think I only read 5 books - ooops.

Next year will be 100% better for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note, any comment that have nothing to do with my blog post and are just for "please follow me back" will be deleted.