24/12/2013

Secret Santa #1

I call this one number 1 as I took part in two different blogger secret Santa's. One that Georgia & Laura had organised, and the other that Gemma and a couple of other girls organised. This first post is going to be about the items I received from the Secret Santa organised by Gemma - this one was a complete secret and I didn't know who was buying for me until my little gift arrived.
Please excuse the rubbish picture - I took it as soon as the parcel was delivered in the morning not even 2 minutes before I ripped open the items. I was so amazed to see how many little presents there were - I never seem to be able to get very much for the amount of money given. My Santa was Danielle - sorry to the person I sent to I was very vague with who I was. After finding out Danielle was my secret santa I took to her blog and had a wee read, I really enjoy reading her blog - so if you're looking for a new blogger to read definitely check her out!
I think this is everything that Danielle sent me - sorry if I've missed something I may have used a couple of the things I was sent.
I love all the stuff Danielle sent me and I can't wait to try everything out - I've wanted to try stuff by Lee Stafford and Umberto Giannini for ages and now I have a couple of bits to try out so thank you so so much! Danielle covered all the bases - hair care, body, lips and facial products. Makes me think my Secret Santa isn't all that great - so sorry to you when you get it.

I'm going to leave a little space in between both secret Santa's so look out for my next one!

2 comments:

  1. All the gifts look lovely! A blogger secret santa is a great idea! xx Rena Kiss and Make Up

    ReplyDelete

Please note, any comment that have nothing to do with my blog post and are just for "please follow me back" will be deleted.