27/12/2013

Secret Santa #2

This is the second of two blogger secret Santa's that I took part in this year. This one was organised by Georgia and Laura, I was paired with Charlie from Charlie Eterna.  When my little package arrived I was so excited I actually forgot to take pictures of them before I opened them up. Whoops.
Charlie took an approach to her secret Santa that I didn't expect - I was really happy though with what she got me. Charlie got me items to help with University, note pad, tote bag, desk planner - and possibly my favourite item, the travel card holder. She also got me a candle - cause y'know what's a blogger without a candle? The little cards Charlie gave me as well are so cute, and the one with moustaches is just the most perfect thing ever.

I loved doing Secret Santa's this year
I hope you have a good Christmas and a lovely New Year

4 comments:

  1. Looks like a fun gift!

    Cindy
    http://scribler.us

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a lovely Christmas. I see you like me are a member of the BloggerChallenge2014. I have followed you and can't wait to read your posts.

    ReplyDelete

Please note, any comment that have nothing to do with my blog post and are just for "please follow me back" will be deleted.