28/12/2013

The beauty TAG

A while ago I was reading blogs and came across this TAG on someone's blog - I can't remember who's blog since I just copied the questions but I'm sure many people have done this one.

How many times do you wash your face daily?
I try to wash my face twice a day - about half the time I do manage to wash my face twice daily other times it's only once.

What skin type do you have? (dry, oily or combination)
Oily. My forehead and cheeks get oily really quickly and my chin gets quite oily quickly as well. Recently though I've noticed my skin changing slightly - it's becoming slightly less oily and more normal I guess.

What is your current facial wash?
I only tend to have one facial wash going at a time - just now that one is soap and glorys peaches and clean :) I do love the garnier one - I can't remember the name of it, but I know it's in an orange bottle and is for oily skin.

Do you exfoliate?
Yes, I love exfoliating!

What moisturiser do you use? 
Just now I'm using the Simple oil free moisturiser, it's nice but I'm not sure I'll buy it again.

Do you have freckles?
Yes, a few on my nose and on my cheeks.

Do you use eye cream?
I don't - but I'm going to buy one.

Do you or did you have acne prone skin?
Yes and no. My skin is really oily so it's more prone to spots. I get the odd spot but never a full on break out.

Did you ever use ProActiv?
Nope - it's so expensive! And I've never felt I needed something like that.

What foundation do you use?
I switch between the Lord and Berry foundation and the Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum.

How about concealer?
I don't tend to use concealer - but when I do it's usually the Collection Lasting Perfection concealer.

Do you know your undertone colour?
I don't have a clue - and if I'm being honest I don't even really know what this is asking.

What do you think of fake eyelashes?
I like them for a night out, I've not quite found the perfect pair yet.

Did you know that you are supposed to change your mascara every 3 months?
Yeah - but I don't. Unless it's not working for me anymore or irritates my eyes then it gets to stay. 

What brand of mascara do you use?
Just now I'm using a Bourjois one - but my all time favourite is by YVES Rocher.

Sephora or Mac?
We can't get sephora in the UK so I'm going to have to say MAC.

Do you have a MAC Pro-Card?
Nope - I didn't even know there was such a thing.

What make-up tools do you use in make-up application?
I only own Real Techniques brushes.

Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes?
Yeah - I use primer for my eyes before applying shadow

What is your favourite eye shadow? (Colour or Shade)
Neutrals, my favourite palette is my Stila In The Light one. I want to try a naked palette but they are so expensive 

Do you use pencil or liquid eye-liner?
Gel.

How often do you poke your eyes with an eye liner pencil?
Never - since I don't actually apply pencil liner

What do you think of pigment eye shadows?
I love them but too messy for me! 

What is your favourite lipstick?
I love MAC Rebel or Revlons Just Bitten Kissable Balm stains.

How about lip gloss? 
Not overly fond of it - but I do have a couple

What is your favourite blush?
My Milani blush or the blush from my sleek face form palette
Do you buy make-up on e-bay?
I have in the past but not recently

Do you like drug store make-up?
Yes! It's basically the only makeup I buy

Do you go to CCO's? (Cosmetic Company Outlets)
I didn't even realise we had these! I'll definitely be finding my local one and hitting it up

Did you ever consider taking make-up classes?
Yes - I'd love to be better at it but the classes are really expensive 

Are you clumsy in putting on make-up?
I don't think I am...

Name a make-up crime that you hate?
Um... I don't like seeing foundation that is waaaay to dark with bright pink barbie cheeks and foundation lips

Do you like colourful shades of make-up (lipstick, eye shadow) or neutral tones?
For the eyes, I'm definitely more a neutrals girl, but for the lips I'm definately more willing to be much more adventurous 

Which celebrity always has great make-up?
All of them?

If you could leave the house with just ONE Make-up item, what would you use?
Foundation

Could you ever leave the house without any make-up on?
Yeah I think I could, if not with no makeup I could go with only wearing foundation

Do you think you look good even without any make-up on?
I don't look awful, bit I don't look great either ( I don't really mind going to the shops to get a few bits and bobs on with no makeup on)

In your opinion, what is the BEST make-up line?
Um either Bourjois, Rimmel or Maybelline. They have amazing products at great prices 

What do you think of Make-up?
I really like makeup - You can do so much with it!

So there's the TAG - if you do it or have done it let me know and I'll be sure to check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note, any comment that have nothing to do with my blog post and are just for "please follow me back" will be deleted.