20/12/2013

Tiny Little Boots Haul | Bourjois

The other day I was on my way to work and in the rush I forgot to apply make-up, when I got to Boots (that's were I work) I decided to buy myself some foundation and a mascara - I needed a new one since the one I use just now is pretty rubbish.
After reading so much about Bourjois Healthy Mix foundation I decided to give it a go - I wasn't sure if it was the right thing for my skin type. But I bit the bullet and went for it anyway. I went for the healthy mix serum, I got it in the shade 51 - I think that is the lightest shade they sell. I've worn this a couple of times and so far I like it quite a lot. I think I'll do a review later on it.
I picked up a mascara from Bourjois as well since they were having a free gift with purchase over £15.The one I bought was the Volume Glamour Ultra Colour mascara. I've stuck to the same mascara for over a year so I was a little overwhelmed by all the options, this one looked pretty decent and I'm really glad I bought it! My left eye lashes never look very good compared to my right ones but this makes both sets of lashes look amazing - they look fanned out and thick. So pretty.
The gift was the Iconic Glam set - it contained: a full sized Effet 3D lipgloss, Volume Glamour Max Holidays Mascara, full sized So Laque Ultra Shine nail Enamel and a full sized smoky eyes trio. All of this is apparently worth £29, its such a good deal.
You also get inside the box a £2 off voucher for any mascara or eye shadow - so if I'm going out to buy another mascara or shadow I'll get a little off it.
The Bourjois Volume Glamour Max Holiday mascara has a big fluffy brush, it looks like it will be amazing to use and I can't wait to try it out. The Smoky shadow trio looks really lovely as well - the colours look really pretty but they aren't colours that I usually wear (I don't tend to go for a dark/black smoky eye).
The Effet 3D lipgloss is a lovely pink colour, its not sticky and it smells quite nice - I'm going to try wearing it some more - maybe making up the entire look?
The nail polish I haven't yet tried properly yet - it is a pretty pink - hot pink? - and has a really high gloss finish. The polish dries really quickly and you only need one coat to have a really good colour.
Have you tried any of these products? 

1 comment:

  1. The iconic glam set looks gorgeous!
    I always look for a very light foundation with great coverage so would love to see a review, same goes for mascara I love the look of the wand and the brush shape xxx



    www.jesscaedmunds.com

    ReplyDelete

Please note, any comment that have nothing to do with my blog post and are just for "please follow me back" will be deleted.