29/12/2013

What I Got For Christmas

I feel like I shouldn't have to say this, but I will anyway. I am in no way at all trying to brag about what I got - I know for a fact that I am extremely lucky to have been given as much as I have and I will love everything that I was given from the people I love. I love these posts so I thought I would do my version. Warning - this is going to be a very picture heavy post. Oh, I was going to do a Christmas OOTD but then I realised that the post would be the exact same as my birthday post was.
My mum completely spoiled me, not everything here is what she bought me - some is from other family and friends. My mum always gets me an egg themed gift and this year she didn't fail on that. I think I'll do a wee post on my new egg holder. Its so cool!! Because of the lush stuff and the air freshener my room now smells like a perfume factory. I got a few Soap and Glory things, two were slightly damaged - so I'm hopefully going to get them replaced. My mum also got me an epilator, I'd been after one for ages so I was really happy with this - its not nearly as painful as I expected it to be.

I hope you had a brilliant Christmas and I hope your New Year is great too! 

6 comments:

  1. You got some lovely stuff I've always wanted to try an epilator & the little sushi maker how cute! Could you let me know how you get on with it:P I love sushi. Hope you have a great new year:) xxx

    teenytinamaria.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just going to say the same as the comment above, please do a review on the epilator :) I've been wanting to try one for ages but keep hearing they're really sore! Your presents looks lovely misses!

    xxx
    www.maisymeow.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Will do - I've used it once so far and it wasn't all the painful. I'll give it a few more tries before I review :D

      Delete
  3. So much soap & glory stuff, I'm jealous. Haha. Love the big bang theory. You'll love that!

    Zoe
    The Caribbean Flower

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love soap and glory so so much! You'll have to come to Britain and bask in the amazingness of all the Christmas sets!
      Big Bang Theory is one of my favourite programmes - i love it so so much :) x

      Delete

Please note, any comment that have nothing to do with my blog post and are just for "please follow me back" will be deleted.