09/12/2013

Winterlicious TAG!


A few days ago I asked on Twitter what TAGS were going around just now - both winter themed and non - and someone suggested the Winterlicious TAG. So that is what I'm going to do now - I think I have seen this TAG before, and I've probably been so close to doing it so many times. I haven't been tagged to do this - when I do get tagged I make a huge deal out of it. I think I might do this on my YouTube channel as well, just as a video to pad out the vast nothing ness. 
Anyway - lets get into the questions!!!


1) Favourite winter nail polish?
I wasn't sure what one I would pick, so I thought I would give my top 2. Different brands but kind of similar in colour. First up is my Nails Inc polish in the shade Piccadilly Circus, I got this one in a magazine about a year or two ago - its such a lovely deep dark pink/ purple colour. My next favourite is by Rimmel and its in the shade Black Cherries - I'm actually in need of a new one since this one is running out - such a beautiful dark red/purple, it looks black in some lights. I love them both so so much! 

2) Favourite winter lip product?
I'm going to take this from two angles - lip care and colour. Lip care wise I adore my Nuxe Reve De Miel lip balm - I apply it every night and every other morning after using a lip scrub and it makes my my lips so soft! Goodbye chapped lips. Lip colour, I think I have to say MAC Rebel or Bourjois Rouge Edition in Shade 14. Both colours are dark reds/pinks/purples (really it depends on your skin tone and how it looks) and both are perfect for this season. 

3) Most worn winter clothing piece?
Jumpers and cardigans - I don't think I ever leave the house without one. I like being warm - I have my eye on a jumper from Newlook with a pug on it, looks cosy and cute. 

4) Most worn winter accessory?
My most worn clothing peice has to be my ASOS Tartan Scarf. Its cosy and warm and lovely and I think I might buy myself another one. 

5) Favourite winter scent/candle?
Cherries on Snow! Hands down, if it wasn't that one it would have to be Cranberry Ice  - they smell so good! 

6) Favourite winter beverage?
Hot Chocolate - I really love the Costa White Hot Chocolate with Cream one its so lovely, like drinking Milky Bars!

7) All time favourite Christmas/holiday movie?
ELF - its the only one I really watch so for me its the only option. 

8) Favourite Christmas/holiday song?
The Prouges Fairytale of Newyork- I think I only like it because it has a little swear word in it, I find that hysterical along with the fact my mum hates it, so of course my brother and I both sing along to it to annoy her hahah. Other than that it has to be Michael Buble's Christmas album - all the songs are so good!

9) Favourite holiday food/treat?
Mini apple pies - everyone else eats mince pies apart from me. If not that then it would be the little Stollen bits from Aldi - they are little bits of Christmas heaven! Yum Yum Yum!

10) What is your favourite Christmas decoration this year?
We haven't really started putting up Christmas decorations yet, but I think I'll do a post of my Christmas decorations later when I put them up. 

11) What’s at the top of your wish list?
I'd quite like the NARS A/W palette - I don't own anything from NARS and I want to try somethings from them and what better way than by getting a palette. 

12) What are your plans for the holidays this year?
My grandparents are coming to my house for Christmas this year, my cousins might be coming as well but we're not 100% sure yet. 

So thats the TAG! I tag anyone that wants to do this, let me know if you do decide to do it so I can have a little nosey. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note, any comment that have nothing to do with my blog post and are just for "please follow me back" will be deleted.