12/01/2014

Bblogger TAG

I saw this a couple of weeks ago on Beauties Unlocked and decided that I was also going to do it - it looked like a nice wee TAG, something that could help me fill up a space in my posts. 

1. Name a beauty routine you barely do.
My eyebrows are something I basically never do, my eye brows are fairly thick though so I don't need to do them.  I also barely ever moisturise my body, only when its insanely dry - I really shouldn't let it get to that stage. 

2. Is washing your make-up brushes something you do regularly ?
I tend to wash my makeup brushes once a month. I usually do it if I have time before a night out. I usually end up with too much time between being ready and going out so washing my manky brushes fills the time. 

3. How long will you last with chipped nail varnish ?
Slight chipping at the top of the nail is fine with me but if a big bit comes off then thats me. I need to take it off. I think thats why I don't wear nail polish all that often.

4. How long do you put off buying/replacing a beauty or nail polish product even if you need it ? (i.e. topcoat, foundation and so on).
Foundation I'll replace if I have none left - I'll usually replace it just before it runs out. All other beauty products I'll replace if I have absolutely no other options to use. 

5. What is your worst beauty habit ?
Not giving my face a deep clean on a daily basis. I usually just tend to wipe over my face with bioderma on a cotton pad.

6. Name something non-beauty related that you put off doing all the time.
Erm, I would say ironing. I never do it - I tend to just to hang my clothes and forget about it. 

7. When going out somewhere, do you leave getting ready until the last minute or not ?  
I'm either ready really early or rushing to get out the house. 99% of the time I'm going to a club I end up over an hour early. 

8. Can you commit to spending bans? 
Not at all. I'd love to be able to do 50 or 100 days without a single spend, but I can't.

9. How organised are your make-up and nail polish collections ?
My nail polishes are housed in a box in my dresser, make-up is stored everywhere - I'm getting new storage soon so I'll have somewhere to put my make-up. 

10. What is the longest time you’ve gone without writing a blog post ?
3 months. It was at the time where I was completely uninspired and got really lazy with my blog. 



2 comments:

  1. Great tag, I'm the same with nail polish. More than slightly chipping frustrates me ha ha x
    http://trendsareoverrated.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Please note, any comment that have nothing to do with my blog post and are just for "please follow me back" will be deleted.