17/01/2014

Fitness Fridays | #blogggersWLW

So I was going to do a food diary type thing, but I forgot to take pictures of my meals last week - whoops! But I decided to share with you a really quick and easy breakfast idea - I found this recipe ages ago online and I've basically just changed it to suit me.
When I say Banana pancakes most people look at me like I'm insane - but they are healthy, quick and so yummy. You only need three ingredients: 1 banana, 2 eggs and if you'd like to add some cinnamon for extra flavour - I recommend you do. If your looking for a meal that I completely guilt free and basically free of all bad stuff then I've got you covered.
So gather your ingredients, and if you  have one then grab a blender of some sort - I find it just makes the pancake mix smoother.
So first up, break the two eggs and put them into the blender (if you don't have a blender put them into a bowl) and then cut (mash) the banana and add to the eggs. So now you blend away. (Or mix if you don't have a blender)
Keep mixing until the mixture is smooth and has no lumpy bananas in it. Now is where you add the cinnamon, add as much or as little as you like - then mix again to spread out the cinnamon.
You'll want to use something on the frying pan to stop the pancakes sticking, I just used the Fry Light 1 Cal Spray.
This mix makes about 6/7 pancakes and takes no time at all. A few minutes to cook on both sides and your good to go. Then when you've cooked them all add fruit and some maple syrup and enjoy! Oh and make sure and have some kind of fruit drink as well - its not breakfast without it! 


Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note, any comment that have nothing to do with my blog post and are just for "please follow me back" will be deleted.