27/01/2014

I'd like to ask a question

At the end of December and beginning of January I posted daily on my blog, this isn't realistically going to continue what with me going back to University 5 days a week. So I'll be aiming to post two or three times a week with my posts going up at 9am. The days I plan to put up posts are Tuesdays, Thursdays and if I'm feeling a third post then that will go up on Saturdays. I'll have a post going up on Fridays as well - but they will be fitness posts. I think 9am is a good time to put up posts as it means they are there ready for you at the start of the day or when ever it is you check Bloglovin' or blogger.

Now, what I'd like to ask you if what kind of posts you want to see from me. I'm getting a little bored of my blog constantly putting out reviews. So what type of posts would you like to see more of or have me do for the first time? FOTDs, OOTDs, makeup looks? Anything  you'd maybe like to see I will try my absolute hardest to do them for you.

Sorry that this is just a small post, back to normal next time. 

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with posting three times a week! Thats is my aim and I think its achievable. I would love to see you do more outfit posts. Congratulations on becoming an Asos Insider and I've given you a follow on GFC Gisforgingers xx

    ReplyDelete

Please note, any comment that have nothing to do with my blog post and are just for "please follow me back" will be deleted.