07/01/2014

Liebster Award #3

So about a week or so ago I got a tweet from Kaitlyn from Ohh Kaye telling me she had nominated me for a Liebster Award - I was really chuffed that she had done as I didn't realise she read my blog. I love Kaitlyn's blog - I really enjoy reading her posts and I'm so jealous that she lives in Australia, I dream of living there one day. I think this is my 3rd nomination for this award and I never tire of doing them - each person that nominates you asks so many different questions - so it never gets boring or predictable. 

RULES 

- Post 11 random facts about yourself.
- Answer 11 questions the awarding blogger has posted for you.
- Nominate 11 bloggers (w/ less than 200 followers) for the award and link them in your post.
- Let the bloggers you've nominated know they are nominated.
- No tag backs.

11 Random Facts

1.  Considering I'm a beauty blogger - 90% of the time I can't be bothered to apply makeup
2.  It takes me around 5 minutes to apply my day to day make-up
3.  I'm in my first year of University - and I'm studying to be a Forensic Investigator
4.  I love to read but I don't read nearly as much as I'd like to
5.  One of my favourite books is The Fault in Our Stars by John Green - I highly recommend
6.  I've never been on a plane, but I've been to Paris - for a day
7.  I'd love to live abroad when I finish University - preferably Australia
8.  My favourite movies are Saving Private Ryan, The Green Mile and Enemy At The Gates 
9.  I get emotional really easily - but I don't let people see when I'm upset
10. My parents separated in 2012 and it was probably the worst year of my life, I was angry and upset all the time -  but I never admitted that I felt that way.
11. I'm focusing on being happier and healthier this year

So theres my random facts - I hope they are ok. Now onto the questions that I was asked!

Kaitlyn's Questions

1.  What is your favourite childhood movie?

As far as I can remember - my favourite movie was The Little Mermaid, Sleeping Beauty or The Road To El Dorado. I might even add Grease in there but I can't remember when it was that I first saw that. 

2.  If you could see any three bands/artists live, who would they be?
Emm, this is a tricky one. Most people would probably say artists that they couldn't see due to them being dead but I'm going to use artists that are living. So I'd love to see Taylor Swift, Miley Cryus and Michael Buble live in concert. I love all 3 of them, and I was hoping to go see Mr Buble with my mum this year but unfortunately he sold out - fast. 

3.  What gives your life purpose?
I don't really know how to answer this one? I just live because its what I do... 

4.  Are there any quotes that you live your life by, or that are particularly special to you? If so, which ones?
Ummm. On my bedroom wall I have a quote from Marilyn Monroe - Keep smiling because the world is a beautiful place and theres so much to smile about. 

5.  If you could learn one skill in your life, what would it be?
I would have to say either to play and instrument or learn a language - I'd love to play piano and learn to speak Japanese. I tried to learn but I could only understand the speech and not the writing. 

6.  What is your perfect outfit?
Something that I feel comfortable in and that is warm. For me that would be a v-neck top, high waisted jeans, a big cardigan and a pair of ankle boots or my converse. Not the most stylish outfit, I'll admit but its what I feel best in. 

7.  What do you find most attractive in a significant other?
People will say personality - but thats not what attracts you initially. I think if a guy has good teeth/ smile and nice hair then they are usually quite attractive. 

8.  How do you relax?
My favourite way to relax would probably be in a bath with some kind of bath product and pampering my face. Cleanse, mask, moisturise. Bliss. 

9.  Describe your first kiss?
My first kiss - I think - was really bad. I think I was pushed into by my friends at the time. If I go for a kiss that I wanted to do - it was pretty good, I guess as far as kissing goes though I'm not that experienced?

10. What is your favourite way to get some exercise?
Running. I just think its the easiest way. You exercise and get outside - unless you have a tredmill in which case you get to stay inside - but you should maybe go outside for a walk or something. I also quite like Yoga. 

11. What is your reason for blogging? Why do you do it?
I blog as a way for me to talk about make-up and have people actually want to listen. Make-up is something I love and I get to share my love with other people. I love clothes as well so hopefully I'll start blogging about that soon. 

I actually can't think of any bloggers to TAG to do this as most of the blogs I read with under 200 followers I have already tagged to do this. If you want to do this then feel free to take the questions I was asked. 
                                                                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note, any comment that have nothing to do with my blog post and are just for "please follow me back" will be deleted.