08/01/2014

NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil | Yogurt

I had never tried anything from NYX before, but I have lusted over so much of their stuff for months. The first NYX items I got were sent to me by Zoe. One of the items she sent me was a Jumbo Eye Pencil in Yogurt. The only way - as far as I know - that we can get our hands on NYX products in the UK is by ordering from their site. A little annoying if you don't know how the colour is going to look.
Yogurt is such a pretty pale brown colour, at first I thought it was a champagne colour, but I now think its a very light pale brown. It doesn't give a very dark lid colour, it gives just the subtlest hint of colour - if you go to a school where you can't wear makeup or can't wear a lot then this would be a good colour for you.
It does crease, but only slightly. I think if you don't have oily eye lids then creasing wont be a problem for you. I found if I rubbed over the creased bit I could easily fix the creasing, so it wasn't a huge problem. Just draw this on the eye lid and blend it out with your finger, and now you have either a nice all over lid colour or a base for other colours.

2 comments:

  1. Love the NYX Jumbo pencils! Cottage Cheese ( weird name i know!) is great for a shimmer brow highlight or a easy shimmer eye color! If you ever want to do an exchange I would definitely send you some lovely NYX products! xx Rena Kiss and Make Up

    ReplyDelete

Please note, any comment that have nothing to do with my blog post and are just for "please follow me back" will be deleted.