02/01/2014

The Skincare TAG

I decided to do this TAG after reading this on Rebecca's blog, a nice little TAG to do to fill up a space over the holidays. 

1. Describe your routine in 5 words 
Quick, lazy, simple, deep cleansing and easy? I'm all about using things that clean my face quickly but don't take ages to do. 

2. What's your skin type? 
My skin is oily on the majority of my face - but its becoming a little more normal as I'm getting older.

3. What's your favourite skincare product? 
Currently I adore the Soap and Glory Peaches and Clean cleanser. Makes my skin feel so so nice after using it and I think its the reason my skin isn't nearly as oily as it used to be. 

4. What's your top blemish zapper? -
I've not found the best one yet - but the best one I've used so far is the Freederm spot gel. It calms the spot, and helps it be removed after a few days. 
5. Face wipes: yes or no? 
Yes for a quick fix. I haven't used them for years though. 

6. Toner: yes or no? 
I quite like Toners, I use the Lush Tea Tree toning water if I've not worn any make-up just as a quick cleanse for me wee face. 

7. High end: skincare or make up? -
I don't own much of either, but I'm wanting to buy more of high end stuff. Skincare is definitely the thing I'd be more willing to spend more money on. I so want to buy all of Origins skin care. 
8. What's the most unusual skincare product you've tried? -
Um, I don't think I've tried anything that's unusual per say. So, yeah.... Not got a clue. 
9. Which one item would you choose in a French pharmacy? -
Anything from La Roche Possay, I know we get it here but would it surely be cheaper in France?
10. What's your top skincare tip? -
Always take off your make-up. I've never once - as far as I can remember - gone to bed without taking my make-up off. 
Hope you enjoyed reading my answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note, any comment that have nothing to do with my blog post and are just for "please follow me back" will be deleted.