24/02/2014

Black Tied Jewellery

For the longest time I've oohed and ahhed at Black Tied jewellery, I'd always put off buying anything from them. But recently I got a discount code and decided it would be rude not to take advantage of it.
One of the first things I saw was this really pretty and dainty textured bar necklace - how could I say no to it?  Pretty, simple and something I just had to have. It cost £18, and I think it is totally worth the money - the bar sits just below the in between part of my collar bones, the perfect length for me. Its sterling silver, so its made of pretty good stuff.
The next thing I got was this really pretty circle necklace, again its textured and I think it looks so lovely. The chain is slightly longer on this one, the chain is 22inches so it sits just around boob level. For £16 I think you're getting a lovely piece of jewellery that can be worn on almost any occasion. I think I'll wear this with pretty shirts or dresses - I've got it all mapped out, at least in my head I do.
I've already got a few more things I want to buy from them, and no doubt I'll make another order soon.
Have you bought from Black Tied before?

6 comments:

  1. I've been so tempted to make a couple of purchases from Black Tied! I think you've certainly made me want both of those gorgeous necklaces - so beautiful! :) Lovely post!!

    Ellis - Ellis Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You really should get a few bits from Black Tied - they are so lovely!

      Delete
  2. I always see gorgeous pieces from Black Tied but I still haven't got round to buying anything from them! Hopefully a discount code will appear around payday and I'll make a wee order x

    Charlotte / coloursandcarousels

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Their pieces are so lovely - I really want to buy more from them :) x

      Delete
  3. I've been dying to try out Black Tied to - they have some stunning pieces! I'm like a magpie when it comes to jewellery. I adore the textured bar necklace and think it'll look great where it sits - sterling silver too! I'm sold!
    www.ramblingofabeautyblogger.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never used to be interested in jewellery but I keep getting drawn to it recently :) xx

      Delete

Please note, any comment that have nothing to do with my blog post and are just for "please follow me back" will be deleted.