21/02/2014

Clinique Neutral Territory Palette

I first saw this palette on Suzie from Hello October and as soon as I read her post I knew for a fact that I wanted this palette. I didn't want to order it online since I wanted to see it in person before committing to buying it. So like any other sane normal person, as soon as I got an email to let me know it was in sale in stores I went out with the intent of buying it. As soon as I saw it I knew I wanted it, I took literally no convincing.
My palette collection is now slowly growing (In August I had no palettes what so ever), its still a small collection but its growing, and this is a happy addition to the collection. Recent palette launches have left me feeling a bit left out, the Naked 3 palette really didn't catch my eye and neither did the Smashbox Full Exposure. So I was really happy that this was so pretty and so perfect. Its a beautiful set of neutrals, the colours as well are quite different from the other palettes I own, so its not like I've wasted money.
The packaging is beautiful - the mirrored packaging is so stunning. It will need a good wipe every so often though to get the grub and finger marks off it. Its small and compact - so would be perfect for travelling.
Colours from L-R:Sugar Cane, Light shade of Diamonds and Pearls, Light shade of neutral territory, light shade of Day into Date, Brown shade of Polar Blue Quad, Hazy, Black Honey and Dark brown shade of Morning Java Quad
The mirror inside the palette is huge, I think its possibly the biggest palette mirror I have? Inside you get 8 lovely neutrals, a white that could be used for highlighting, a couple of light beige colours that could be used as a base, a pink toned, a couple of light browns, a gorgeous redish colour and a dark brown with hints of purple. Black Honey is possibly my favourite colour from the palette, its the type of colour I've been wanting to buy for ages and for now that urge to own a red coloured shadow is filled.
The little brush in the palette could have been a billion times better, its a double ended brush with one side being a little sponge applicator and the other side being a little brush. The palette comes in at £32, and I personally would liked to have seen a better brush, or even the same brush with out the cheap sponge applicator.
I'm not going to tell you to run out and buy this - although I do think your palette and eye shadow collection would be better with it - since £32 is a fair bit of money. If you're looking to treat yourself to something nice or have a little extra money left at the end of the month, you really should seriously consider buying this baby. You really won't regret buying it.

4 comments:

  1. This looks lovely, I would love to see some swatches or some photos of the colours on your eyes! There are so many gorgeous palette launches at the moment, but I can't afford to buy them all.
    Laura x | Life and Lipstick

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll try and make a pretty look up with this palette - its so lovely! :)

      Delete
  2. Hello Sarah, I've nominated you for the Liebster Award. For info and rules go to: http://marshmellowbyeva.blogspot.com.es/2014/02/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Please note, any comment that have nothing to do with my blog post and are just for "please follow me back" will be deleted.