15/02/2014

Lily King Jewellery

I schedule practically all of my posts a fair few days (if not weeks) in advance, this is both an annoyance and a god send for me. I love the writing of posts - but hate missing days for posting. So this post is probably going to be going up a fair while after I write this. But currently: its night time, I'm watching YouTube videos and I've not had dinner, but I wanted to write up a blog post - what I wanted to write about still hasn't quite come to me yet. I'm sure as I look round my room I'll come up with something.
The other day I noticed on twitter that Lily King was having a sale on. If you haven't been on the Lily King website then you are really missing out. I don't tend to wear jewellery, but this year I really want to wear more jewellery. So I bought what I think is maybe the more adorable necklace ever.
I snagged up this beauty for just a measly £5 - how cute is that!? The little gold cloud hangs just above the chest - if you want to see a picture of it on, you could have a look on my Instagram since there is a few on there. I ordered it on Wednesday night and it arrived on Saturday morning, so the delivery is super quick.
Along with the necklace, they kindly included a beautiful pair of gold earrings - such a lovely little gift! They are very simple but I think they will add a lot to an outfit without it being to much. Not only did they include the free earrings but they also gave me a discount code for the next order I place - I will definitely be ordering something from them again soon.

If you're looking for some really pretty pieces of jewellery you really should check out Lily King!

6 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, especially love the star earrings. I haven't heard of Lily King before, but have a few friend's birthdays coming up so will have a nosey as I'm always rubbish at coming up with ideas.
    Laura x | Life and Lipstick

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your friends would be so lucky to get bits from them for their birthdays :) They have so many really pretty things x

      Delete
  2. Oh wow these are absolutely beautiful, I am off to have a look myself xxx



    www.jesscaedmunds.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So so pretty! Really need to make another order soon :)

      Delete

Please note, any comment that have nothing to do with my blog post and are just for "please follow me back" will be deleted.