06/02/2014

Pay Day Haul | Urban Decay, Origins, Boots

I've been pumping out a lot of hauls recently, I think I've missed a few on my blog but if you watch my YouTube then you'll know that basically all of my recent videos have been hauls. Is that bad? It probably is, but y'know I probably won't have another haul any time soon ( my bank balance begs me no more). But this last haul was 1. due to me getting my last pay through and 2. because I had vouchers and coupons.
So after university I went to Boots, had a stroll. Bought two things.
The first being a Maybelline Colour Tattoo in Metallic Pomegranate. I've been wanting to get into eye shadow recently - so I've been gathering more and more eye shadows recently. £4.99 for a brilliant long lasting beautifully coloured shadow.
The second thing I got from Boots was the Philosophy Microdelivery Exfoliating Cleanser - I had a little voucher to get 1000 (£10) bonus points on my card. How could I say no to that?! This is something that I saw about a month ago when it was released and wanted instantly to try some of the products from the range, this was the cheapest thing from the range, but even then at £22 wasn't exactly cheap. But I justified it by my getting £10 worth of points back on it. I can't wait to try it out - if anyone has a review please let me know.
Next up I went to Debenhams. Now I went there in mind with getting the Urban Decay Naked palette - either one or two - surprisingly they had all 3 in. In the end I went for the original - people I had spoken to about it said to go with the first one for your first palette. I used the vouchers I had to buy this, I had a £5 Debenhams voucher and some love to shop ones - in the end I only ended up only paying £15 cash for it! Brilliant. I can't wait to start playing around with it and make some pretty looks with it.
The final thing I purchased was Origins GinZing moisturiser. I have been eyeing this for awhile, and since I only had one moisturiser left I decided now was the time to pick it up. It was £23 and came in a box with 4 sample sizes of the Clear Improvements Charcoal Face Mask. It smells like chocolate oranges and I can't wait to start using it.

Have you picked up anything special recently? 

2 comments:

  1. I've recently bought the GinZing moisturizer and am completely in love with it. x

    Zoe
    The Caribbean Flower

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want the GinZing moisturizer so much! Looks so good, please could you review it after you've tried it out! Lovely blogpost by the way :)

    Lydia x

    ReplyDelete

Please note, any comment that have nothing to do with my blog post and are just for "please follow me back" will be deleted.