14/03/2014

Blogger love TAG


I love a good TAG post, like I really love a TAG. This is a TAG that I've really loved reading so thought that I would do one as well - maybe someone would like to read mine as much as I love reading other peoples? 


What was the first blog you ever came across? 

I first came across blogs about 3 or 4 years ago when I became very interested in make-up and such like - I probably didn't actually realise that I was reading blogs at the time, but y'know who does at first? The first blog I found was Zoella and Sprinkle of Glitter, I probably searched some random item for a review and clicked on them. I still read them now, but I don't think they post as regularly as they used to but I still love their posts. 

Favourite blog reads

EEEEEH! There are so many to pick from. I love The Sunday Girl, Make-up Pixi3, Miss Make-up Magpie, Hello October! There are waay to many to pick from - I also love reading Colours And Carousels, The Black Pearl Blog and Welcome to Kiss and Make-up.

Best blogging friend

I talk to a few bloggers fairly regularly and I'd love to call them my friends ( I hope you don't mind if I call you my friends), they are Ella, Rena and Charlotte. They are so lovely, have amazing blogs, are lovely to talk to and hopefully one day I'll be able to meet them all. :) 

Name a blog that enables your purchases

So many blogs enable me into buying things! Essie Button always makes me want to book a flight and go to Sephora for all the amazing American beauty bits she always raves about. Hello October always managed to get me lusting after products - most recently I bought Cliniques Neutral Territory palette after reading her post. Miss Make-up Magpie is another blog that I've bought many a product because of. There are seriously so many and if I was to keep listing I'd be here for awhile. 

5 blogs everyone should be reading!

Just 5?! How am I supposed to do that? I think everyone should be reading.... Hello October (I've mentioned Suzie so often in this post!), Welcome To Kiss and Make-up ( Rena is definitely a firm favourite), Miss Make-up Magpie (Gemma writes seriously lust worthy products, prepare to spend all your pennies), The Black Pearl Blog (beautiful looks and amazing reviews), Wonderful You (lovely beautiful outfits, makes me jealous).

Your favourite way to read blogs 


Definitely bloglovin'. Its just such an easy way to keep up to date with all the posts and make sure you don't miss one. I follow over 200 blogs ( I know some people follow a lot more) and bloglovin' helps me keep track on what posts I liked and what ones I've still to read.  

Bloggers that inspire you 


I'm not really sure if I'm being honest. I suppose all the blogs I read inspire me in some form or another. This is such a rubbish answer :/// 

Favourite blog design/look

Ooh - now this ones a tad difficult to answer, I really like the look of Miss Make-up Magpie - her header is really cool, makes me a bit jealous :) I also really like Hello-October, its simple but looks really nice. 

What is your favourite thing about blogging?

I love the creative aspect of it, my university course is in absolutely no way creative so my blog for me is a way to express myself, share what I love and get a little bit creative. I really love the whole writing process and taking pictures for the posts - I would really love to take a photography course, I think it would be really interesting and be crazy fun. 

Name a blogger you would most like to see write a book in the future! 


The only person I can think of that I'd like to read a book of is Estee she is really funny and I really think her book would be brilliant - if she ever wrote one that is. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note, any comment that have nothing to do with my blog post and are just for "please follow me back" will be deleted.