05/03/2014

How Much Is Your Face Worth | TAG

I've seen this TAG floating around for quite awhile, and I love reading a lot of them and found them really interesting as you get to see how much people spend on their make-up and what it is they use on a daily basis. It kind of doubles up as a daily make-up post.

Base

No7 Airbrush Away Primer Full Size £19.50 \\ Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum £10.99 \\ Seventeen Phwoarr Paint £5.49 \\ Soap and Glory One Heck Of A Blot Powder £12

= £47.98

Eyes

Smashbox Photo Finish Lid Primer Full Size £15 \\ Urban Decay Naked Palette £37 Shades Virgin, Naked and Hustle \\ YSL Babydoll Mascara £21 \\ Lord and Berry Brow Pencil £10 \\ Soap and Glory Smoulder Kohl £5

= £88

Cheeks

Illamasqua Blush Lover £18 \\ NARS Laguna Bronzer £27

= £45

Lips

Nuxe Reve De Miel Lip Balm £9.50 \\ Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain Romantic £7.99

= £17.49

Total = 198.47

Thats a bit crazy... Almost £200 worth of make-up goes on my face every day! All the products I've put down are the ones I've been using basically every single day recently, its a routine that I've been really enjoying and will continue to do.

Theres a couple of girls that I'd love to see do this - Zoe, RenaCharlotte and Ella, if you lovely ladies haven't done this then I've love to see what you write!

1 comment:

  1. These posts are always so terrifying! It's crazy to think how much money goes on our faces everyday D:

    beccaswonderland.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Please note, any comment that have nothing to do with my blog post and are just for "please follow me back" will be deleted.