02/03/2014

Maybelline Brow Drama Review

I've had this for a fair few months - basically since shortly after it was released. I bought this when I decided that I wanted to do more with my brows, this along with my Lord and Berry Brow pencil are my go to brow products, they really help to make my brows look slightly better. I don't tend to use this on its own, I more so use it as a setting thing.
I wasn't really sure colour wise how this would be, since I think there was only a few different colours to pick. The colour I have is Dark Brown, I think it is a pretty good tint for my fairly dark brows. I think that anyone could get away with using the Maybelline Brow Drama mascaras because the tint isn't overly dark, so you don't need to worry about looking silly. Like I said before - I don't tend to wear this on its own, so the colour of the brow mascara isn't a huge issue for me. This doesn't leave your brows feeling hard or crusty, which is always a plus. I find that when I use this after I've pencilled in my brows that they stay where they are meant to and don't budge - even when dancing like a loon in a club getting hot and sweaty. Its just brilliant - at least I think it is.
Packaging wise, it isn't anything overly special - the design is pretty basic - and does look pretty much like that of a mascara. The brush however, is unlike any I have ever seen. I think that's what attracted me to it, the wand is quite unusual and it looked pretty darn cool. The ball shaped end to the brush is pretty neat(?), I think it grabs all the hairs in on my brows pretty well. Making it easy to keep your eyebrows where they are meant to be. I know a fair few people don't like the brush but I find it works really well for me.
If your looking for something to use on your brows, why not give this a shot? For £4.99 its really really good and completely worth what you pay for it. 

3 comments:

  1. I haven't seen or tried this before so this is v eye opening. definitely will be looking into it thank you xxx


    www.jesscaedmunds.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its really really good :) I'm looking to try Gimmie Brow by Benefit soon - it looks amazing :)

      Delete
  2. That brush looks so cool I really need to try this!
    http://thelipstickthegirlandherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Please note, any comment that have nothing to do with my blog post and are just for "please follow me back" will be deleted.