20/03/2014

Say hello to Daisy.

I'm an animal person through and through. Anything cute and fluffy and I probably love it. I've wanted another dog for the longest time, one that I can call my own. The trick was trying to convince my mum to let me get one. Her house an all that.
Somehow, recently though I managed to convince her to let me get one. So say hello to my new baby Daisy the Toy Poodle. I picked her up on Sunday at 11am, thanks to my mums lovely friend who drove us there to get her. I woke up so early because I was super excited to get her! It was like the excitement you feel on Christmas morning when your younger.
As soon as I saw her I knew that I wanted to take her home, the other dogs the breeder had were so lovely and cute as heck. 
In the drive home she was pretty restless, whined a fair bit - but I expected she would since she's now with out her mum and brothers. When we got her home we introduced her to our other dog Holly - who is like 3 if not 4 times her size. It's safe to say she was a little scare at first, but it didn't take long for her to get her confidence. 
She is the sweetest little bundle of fluff, but I think she'll become quite feisty. Over the last few days shes really come out of her shell and I'm completely and utterly in love with her. The first night I got her she slept the entire night, but the second night she kept me up all night and I eventually caved and let her sleep in my bed. She is super sweet, a bit clumsy and seems a bit stupid. But hopefully she'll get a bit brighter soon. Heres just a few pictures of her to finish off this post.


2 comments:

  1. oh my god! She is soo cute! I want a puppy so badly! xx Rena Kiss and Make Up

    ReplyDelete

Please note, any comment that have nothing to do with my blog post and are just for "please follow me back" will be deleted.