19/04/2014

A few new products...

I've treated myself to a few lovely products recently so I thought I would share them with you before doing a full post. So recently I bought a little Benefit perfume set (Crescent Row Set) from Depop, I managed to get it for £17 - I wanted to get the set at Christmas but I missed out on getting it. But I've got it now! 
The 4 little perfumes smell amazing, and they are the perfect little travel sized bottles, I did expect there to be a spray but alas the bottles are the types that you use your finger to apply the scent. The perfumes that come in the set are Ring My Bella, Laugh With Me LeeLee, Under My Spell Noelle and My Place Or Yours Gina. The bottles, as expected from Benefit, are absolutely beautiful - so sweet and quirky.
The next thing I treated myself to, that came the same day as the perfumes, was my brand shiny and new Urban Decay Naked 3 palette. I got this for the amazing price of £18.50 from Cohorted - they only launched very recently and I was so excited, happy and all sorts of other emotions that I managed to get this palette. When it was first released I really didn't care for it at all - but after going to the Urban Decay event recently and seeing the palette in action - I instantly wanted it. Naturally I had to buy it - I mean how could I turn down that brilliant offer?!


I'll most definitely have better reviews of these products that will be up soon. 

4 comments:

  1. Wow £17 is amazing, I have wanted this for ages as I tried laugh with me lee lee and fell in love xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was so chuffed with it - they all smell so so so good! x

      Delete
  2. I've always really fancied trying these Benefit perfume's :) They look so cute Gisforgingers xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They smell really lovely, the bottles are stunning and I don't think they're that expensive :) x

      Delete

Please note, any comment that have nothing to do with my blog post and are just for "please follow me back" will be deleted.