29/04/2014

OOTD | Lunch With Friends

I barely leave my house these days, believe me when I say my social life is practically dead. Today though I did venture outside and it was a reasonably nice day outside - chilly wind but nice sunshine. I haven't seen a lot of my friends from school for quite awhile and it genuinely saddens me that we saw each other almost everyday last year and now we barely see each other. But anyhoo, we went to Wetherspoons and had a really lovely - and really cheap - lunch. Since I dressed up a little I thought I would share my outfit with y'all.

Jacket - Depop
Top - Oasis
Leggings - TopShop
Boots - Newlook
Sunglasses - Rayban

 I actually really love how this outfit looks. It looks fairly dressy despite it not being overly much - if that makes sense? I've hardly worn my red vest from Oasis so I thought it was time to bust it out. I also decided on wearing my lovely little Newlook booties since I forgot that I even had them, I also forgot how much they hurt my feet. My absolute favourite part of my wardrobe is my TopShop Treggings, I've pretty much wore them to death and am in dire need of a new pair.



2 comments:

  1. Lovely outfit! :) I haven't seen any of my 'girl friends' from school since November I guess we've just grown apart Gisforgingers xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It annoys me so much how much I've grown apart from them :/ x

      Delete

Please note, any comment that have nothing to do with my blog post and are just for "please follow me back" will be deleted.