01/04/2014

Small Body Shop Haul

When the Body Shop has a discount code, you have to put an order in - I mean its only polite, right? Since I hadn't placed an order recently, I decided that I should pick up a few items. I used the 35% off code with free delivery, and since Quidco was having a cash back event I got extra money back as well. All the things I bought I had never used before, and two of the things I had never even seen before in their stores. I've used everything that I bought so I think I'll make it also like a mini review.
I've wanted a new moisturiser for ages, and, as much as I love the body butters I thought I would try one of their body purées. I picked the pink grapefruit scent, I thought it sounded like a nice smell and I'm really glad I did pick it. It smells so lovely and just sinks so well into the skin. I actually think I might prefer these to the body butters. You only need a little bit as it goes such a long way and it has been really good for my skin recently since my arms have been so dry. 
I spotted this on the site, and was really interested in it - at first I actually thought it was the one everyone's been blogging about recently but its a different one. The Blueberry Body Scrub-Gelee smells amazing! It basically just smells and looks like blueberry jam. Along with the larger seeds, there are tiny little scrub particles, that manage to give a really good, not overly abrasive scrub. I'm really impressed with this, its a scrub unlike any other that I've used, I'm definitely going to get the new one when it comes out. 
This was a complete impulse buy. I don't really know why I bought it - its just a cute little novelty sponge. Maybe I'll use my scrub with this? Who knows. It kind of reminds me of the Ribena advert with the cute little blueberries. 
 Another product I hadn't seen before in store before - I know if I had I would have snapped it up straight away! The Honeymania Bubble Bath Melt is so lovely, it smells gorgeous and the bubbles it creates are just so silky soft. You hardly need any of the product to make lots of bubbles, so this should last such a long time. 

Whats your favourite Body Shop product? 

4 comments:

  1. The blueberry bits look AMAZING, I love using the body shop discount codes && I haven't got into the swing of quidco yet but I will return to it again xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its so lovely, I'm really wanting to get my hands on the raspberry ones :D

      Delete
  2. I really wanted to order this honey bath stuff in my recent order but my boyfriend hates the smell of honest :(

    thepowderednose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think the smell is very strong so I dont think the smell would bother him overly much :)

    ReplyDelete

Please note, any comment that have nothing to do with my blog post and are just for "please follow me back" will be deleted.