04/04/2014

Spring TAG

I love a TAG as much as the next person does, and when I saw that the lovely Georgina had made another TAG I couldn't help but want to do my version. So here we goooo. 

1.  What's your favourite nail colours for Spring?
For the first year ever the colour I'm really into the pastel trends, usually though I like burgundy nails - but this year I'm definitely going to try the pastel trend. 

2.  Best drink for Spring?
Last spring I tried M&S Peach Green Tea for the first time and basically fell in love with it - so I'll be stocking up on that very soon! It's basically the only flavoured drink I'll take, water and hot green tea are the only other things I drink. 

3.  What goes on your lips in Spring?
I'm probably going to move back to wearing my bright reds or orangey reds - I've been slowly but surely wearing MAC So Chaud more recently.

4.  What's your favourite thing about Spring?
I really like the Daffodils and the blossom that comes on the trees - its basically like the pre-summer flowers that let you know that spring is here and the weather is heating up. I also love that the days get brighter, makes everything seem nicer when is bright outside for longer. 

5.  Best perfume for Spring?
I don't really have specific scents for different seasons - but I go for my Marc Jacobs Daisy perfume a lot more than the rest. 

6.  What TV series are you watching the most at the moment?
Oh golly, I watch all series equally. I've been watching Bones, The Walking Dead, The Vampire Diaries and such like. I've probably been watching The Big Bang Theory more than any other programme though. But I'm crazy excited that Game Of Thrones comes back very soon!

7.  Do you wear a different colour eye shadow in Spring?
Not really, I don't tend to wear colours on my eyes - I stay very neutral on my eyes and no matter what season it is I'll only really wear neutral colours. 

8.  Do you change your hair for the changing season?
Nope not at all. Well, a few weeks ago I dyed my hair red so this season I've changed my hair. But 99% of the time I keep my hair the same. 

9.  What kind of music do you listen do in Spring?
Just the same stuff as always I guess. A little bit of Taylor Swift, All Time Low, Paramore, Katy Perry and other lovelies. 

10.  What kind of fashion items/accessories do you opt for in Spring?
I tend to take my sunnies with me everywhere in the spring, I'll maybe get some pretty scarves to wear. I keep wearing cardigans with all my outfits but I might wear more skirts and dresses in the spring :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note, any comment that have nothing to do with my blog post and are just for "please follow me back" will be deleted.