22/05/2014

A Way To Make A Few Pounds | UK My Survey

My friend introduced my to this site a few years ago and I'm so glad she did. Back in the day I was getting a tenner every month. Recently there's not been as many surveys coming through - although I did just recently receive £20 into my Paypal account - yaaaaas!
But anyway, the site is UK My Survey, and if you're looking for a really quick and simple way of gaining a few extra pounds then I would seriously recommend signing up. The surveys vary from 5 minute ones to ones that you fill out over the course of a week - these ones usually pay a lot of points.
This post isn't sponsored or anything, but I just thought I would do a quick post to let everyone know about this awesome site - its nice to get money without really needing to work for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note, any comment that have nothing to do with my blog post and are just for "please follow me back" will be deleted.