13/05/2014

MUA Undress Your Skin Highlighter | Review

So first of all just let me apologise for the lack of posting, but life has just got in the way recently and I've just not had any time to write any posts. But anyway, a while back I bought a highlighter from TheBalm and I've barely used it, so when I saw that Superdrug had the well raved MUA highlighter was in stock I was a bit wary of buying it. Yes its only £4 but if I don't use it then its a £4 thats been wasted. I went for it though and bought it, and boy am I glad that I did.
Back story aside, this is a seriously good highlighter. Nothing too over the top, so you could easily wear it all day everyday.
MUA Undress Your Skin Highlighter Swatch
It seems that everyone and their cat has this highlighter, bloggers love it and it is almost always sold out. This is a really pretty frosty pink shade, although I describe it as pink it is absolutely stunning on the skin. I've not really found that this can be applied to heavily, maybe its just the brush I use? I tend to apply it with my Real Techniques Blush brush, I find it gives a nice good dusting on the cheek bones, and if I feel like I want to then a little dusting on my nose and chin. I think because of the colour of this and the fact that its a fairly light highlight that this would suit almost all skin tones. It's also perfect for day time wear as well as for the night, at night just apply a little more to make it slightly more obvious. 
Whenever I apply a full face of makeup this definately gets applied to my cheek bones, I'd love to be able to contour and highlight properly, but because of the shimmer in this it probably wouldn't be great for that. 

Do you have this highlighter? Whats your favourite? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note, any comment that have nothing to do with my blog post and are just for "please follow me back" will be deleted.