24/06/2014

Superdrug Facial Hair Remover | Review

A bit of a different post from usual today. I'll admit something thats bothered me for awhile is the slightly darker hair on my lip. My brother always teases me about it and once a boy in my school (he was a few years below me) asked why I had a moustache. I was mortified. At the time the lip fuzz didn't really bother me, but as I've gotten older its begun to bother me more and more. Especially as I realised that my foundation looked darker around my mouth. I've gotten vain in my old age.
When I was perusing through Superdrug I noticed these little facial hair remover pads. They were only something like 98p so I wasn't really too fussed if they were rubbish or not.
Directions wise it is so simple and easy to follow. I don't know why but I found this a lot harder to use than the instructions made out. I just couldn't seem to get rid of the hair, and when I did manage it I think I look off half my lip with it. Awch. I used this twice and shortly after using it the second time my lip came out with about 4 really really sore spots. Yes it was less than £1, but I don't really think I would recommend it. A friend of mine loves these type of things (she uses a different brand) but I just can't jump of the band wagon with her.
I'd love to know ways that you deal with lip fuzz, needing to find another way to deal with my little problem.

2 comments:

  1. Ouch, sounds sore! My cousins just got similar things for legs, I think they're from JML or somewhere and they really rate them...maybe they do the same for the face? x

    Josie’s Journal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think my friend has the JML ones - she loves them.

      Delete

Please note, any comment that have nothing to do with my blog post and are just for "please follow me back" will be deleted.