18/06/2014

Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette

Okay, so I know I said that the Naked 3 didn't interest me and that I wasn't going to buy it. But after seeing the absolutely stunning girls at Urban Decay using it, right in front of me, I knew that I had to have it! Luckily I restrained myself from getting it on the day, because not even a week later Cohorted had it on their site and I was lucky enough to snap one up. I really do mean snap - I got it for half price, so all in all I paid £18.50 for it. BARGAIN! I really couldn't contain my excitement, I think I must have told almost everyone I knew that I got one - even the girls that paid full price the week before, sorry.
When it arrived, I practically ripped it out of its packaging, mentally telling myself to be careful so I could take pretty pictures of it for le blog. 
The colours really are stunning. How could I ever not have wanted to buy this? Lets face it, everything about this palette is beautiful. From the colours to the packaging. All. Absolutely. Stunning. I've tried playing around with it and I still love the colours, but I have to say only a set few look good on my face.
The pinker toned ones I am slightly struggling to use, but I still have 7 other colours that I absolutely adore. I've reserved strange specifically for my brow bone, and Limit for my lid. Dust is a really pretty shimmery colour that I think works really well in the inner corner - c'est magnifique. Nooner is really the only one I absolutely can't get to work for me, I just kind of look like I've been smacked in the face. Not a great look, I think you'll agree.
I really do love this palette - like really love - but I'm just not 100% sure how much love it will get from me. It might be one of those palettes that only gets played with my friends or only taken out once in a blue moon.

What are your thoughts on this palette? 

2 comments:

  1. I've got one and two but I'm just not sure whether three is different enough for me to purchase! You got an absolute bargain though. Wow. L x

    awwww.bylaurenjane.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure I'm a fan of Naked 3 - hoping to get the Naked 2 soon :)

      Delete

Please note, any comment that have nothing to do with my blog post and are just for "please follow me back" will be deleted.