21/06/2014

Wet N Wild Walking On Eggshells Review

I feel like I may have done a review on this before, but since using about a year ago I basically haven't gone back to it. Until recently that is. The last few times I've properly done my face up - so like the works, face, eyes brow: everything - I've used this brilliant little palette.
My absolute favourite part of this little palette is the brow bone colour. It is the absolute most perfect brow highlight colour. I don't think words could describe my love for this colour - I will be devastated when this colour runs out - might need to call in a favour with a State side friend. The other two colours I do find a little bit shimmery for my liking - but they are still beautiful colours. The crease shade is a really lovely bronze brown, personally I'd rather have a matte colour for my crease, and this colour would be 1000x nicer if it were matte. But even still it is a beautiful colour. The lid colour is super pretty but again I find it really really shimmery. Its a lovely champaney pink colour, I'm thinking now this might be a good colour for the inner corner area of le eyes. Non?
I'm really hoping that these come over the Britain soon, I know for a fact they would be super popular over here. We all love the American stuff after alls.

What do you think of these palettes? 

4 comments:

  1. This looks lovely, such gorgeous, wearable shades! x

    Josie’s Journal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The shades are really pretty :) maybe just a little shimmery

      Delete
  2. I love this palette as well, its perfect for everyday looks!
    -Liz
    thebronzeddoll.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its so lovely - just a teeny bit shimmery :)

      Delete

Please note, any comment that have nothing to do with my blog post and are just for "please follow me back" will be deleted.