03/07/2014

Alpro Toppers | Healthy Breakfast creations

A few months ago, I really enjoyed reading the creations that Sandra from The Black Pearl Blog made and showed on her blog. I was really intrigued by Alpro - not being sure if I'd like it or not. After trying Alpro yoghurt and the almond milk I was seriously impressed - it is actually really really yummy! 
The whole toppers thing still interested me though - so I took myself off to their website where I noticed they had a little competition where you could ( I think) win a little toppers pack. The other day I got a package through and inside it there was a very colourful box from Alpro. I was actually really confused as to why I was sent it, but then I saw a little note from the lovely people at Alpro.

In the little package there was 4 little toppers pots: Mango Chunks; Honey; Coconut Powder and Mint. I love Honey on my yoghurt, when I have it in the morning I always tend to have it with berries and honey - its very yummy! The Alpro toppers we're brought as a PR "stunt" (is that acceptable to say?) as a way of showing people healthy and yummy things that people could have with their yoghurt. Alpro - obviously is already a healthier alternative to the usual dairy yoghurt. I actually sort of prefer it to the dairy alternative... The mango chunks will be lovely to have in the yoghurt - I'm not sure what else I'll add to it though - I'm definitely going to have to have a little look at how I'm going to mix these and such like. 
Do you like Alpro? What do you add to yours? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note, any comment that have nothing to do with my blog post and are just for "please follow me back" will be deleted.