14/07/2014

Blog Sale Purchases

 Before now I had never bought off blogs before, I don't know why - as lots of them have crazy good deals on really good products. Maybe I just waste time and miss out on the products I want? None the less, I've bought from not one but two blogs recently. 
Lucy recently uploaded her blog sale and I just couldn't resist! I jumped at the chance to get the Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara for £9 - I kept hearing about this and I'm so glad I got to try it for the £10 cheaper than what it would be full price. I also bought from her blog an EOS lip balm in the scent Strawberry Sorbet - brand new for £2.50. Bargain! She also cutely sent out a couple of MAOAM sweets with them and a wee note. 
I also bought this amazing palette from Helen's blog - this is the Illamasqua Complement Palette. It's four stunning colours and I could not be happier with it - Helen's blog sale is amazing, and I got this for the phenomenal price of £15 - again another massive saving! 

Any blog sales you've been hitting up recently? 


 

2 comments:

  1. The mascara looks awesome, I am a sucker for packaging xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is such an amazing mascara! Makes your lashes look out of this world :)xx

      Delete

Please note, any comment that have nothing to do with my blog post and are just for "please follow me back" will be deleted.