18/07/2014

Colgate Toothpaste and Free Nails Inc Nail polish

It was brought to my attention that I could get a free nail polish with the purchase of a Colgate Max White One toothpaste. Being me I decided I absolutely had to get this deal - y'know why wouldn't you take advantage of it? Also I actually needed new toothpaste, so its easily justified. The colour is super pretty, a lovely mint/ light blue - super pretty! The shade is Optic Wave and I can't wait to apply it to my nails - I currently have gels on so I'll need to wait a while before I can apply it.

4 comments:

  1. Wow, I love that color of polish!! Also, great quality photos. Did you get a new camera recently?

    xo
    Carson Elaine

    www.itscarsonelaine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is stunning isn't it? Thank you! :) I got a new camera a few months back but I've only just recently got to grips with using it :)x

      Delete
  2. Oh wow that' awesome cute polish xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nails Inc are my favourite brand for nail polish, can't wait to see how it applies x

      Delete

Please note, any comment that have nothing to do with my blog post and are just for "please follow me back" will be deleted.