15/07/2014

Crabtree and Evelyn Mini Haul

I was completely enabled into buying these by Joanna  from Joanna Loves - she posted about the Honey and Peach Blossom body butter, and basically as soon as I read it, I wanted it. So like any rational person I put an order in basically straight away. And y'know to get free delivery I had to spend £20. So I bought a few things from the Honey and Peach Blossom range.
The Crabtree and Evelyn English Honey and Peach Blossom Body Butter (£11 in sale), and my this smells lovely. With my stuffed nose, I can't really get any peach but I get the Honey through very well. I love honey scented things so this is just perfect. Its so thick and creamy, and it just sinks into the skin so quickly - so no waiting around for it to sink in!
The Honey lip balm doesn't really smell like anything (it was £2 in the sale). It glides on the lips though and is really hydrating. It feels kind of tingly on your lips, at least I felt that it did. It feels a little oily on the lips, but I think that helps with how well it moisturises the lips.
The English Honey and Peach Blossom All purpose balm I believe is £4.50 - again in the sale. This can be used anywhere from a moisturiser to a lip balm. I really probably didn't need it but I bought it anyway. Sign of a shopping/ product junkie? I think so.
The English Honey and Peach Blossom hand therapy is so lovely - I think it was £2.50 and smells and feels amazing! Your hands feel super soft for hours after applying it and the smell lingers for ages as well! Totally worth every penny.

I'm actually really happy with everything I bought from Crabtree and Evelyn, I really couldn't be more happy with what I've tried so far. The smells - its amazing!

6 comments:

  1. I love Crabtree products! My fave scent is Summer Hill. I followed you on GFC! -m
    Here's my link - http://www.fashionatitsfall.com Would love a follow back!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've not tried that scent - this was actually my first purchase from them :) xx

      Delete
  2. This looks lovely I have hardly tried any of their products xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is the first time I've bought from them - they are so good :) x

      Delete
  3. These look lovely, I love any honey products so will have to have a look at these :D great post!

    www.thefrancescadiaries.com x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They smell really really nice - I love honey scented things now :)

      Delete

Please note, any comment that have nothing to do with my blog post and are just for "please follow me back" will be deleted.