06/07/2014

June Favourites

Monthly favourites time! I've done almost nothing since my holidays started and I'm so confused as to where the time is gone - I mean I now have just over a month until my University resits. Oh god, wish me luck. I'm trying so hard to keep posts coming onto my blog whilst studying - so I'm sorry if the posts stop for a little while.
 My entire house has been smelling of this beauty, my brother - as savvy as he is - made a tart and a few tea-lights out of the extra wax from another one of these giant candles. Every room smells like this - so lovely. Even when this isn't burning it smells amazing.
 Two bath products from the Body shop. Anyone that knows me will know that my absolute favourite body scrub is the Breakfast Scrub from Soap and Glory but this Blueberry Scrub Gelee is amazing! It smells, looks and feels like jam! It gives a really nice, not overly abrasive scrub and from the get go I was majorly impressed by this - could maybe be my new go to? I love baths, I love bubbles in my bath and I love honey scented things. The Honeymania bath melt ticks all the boxes for me, it smells divine! I just pop a wee bit in the lid and run it under the tap, it makes the softest, silkiest bubbles - and obviously they smell so good.
 The Stylfile is something I've been interested in for ages, but was always wary of buying it because it is almost a fiver to buy and well - I kind of thought it was maybe a bit of a gimmick. Its not a gimmick though! It really isn't. Its so easy to get a nice round shape for your nail and its pretty much effortless. The only slight thing with it is that I think you might need to replace it every month as I've already pretty much filed it as much as I can. Sigh.
The Maybelline Dream Pure BB Cream, now I bought this donkeys ago and basically shoved it in a drawer shortly after buying it. I've been wearing this a lot though recently and I've really been liking how it looks and feels on my skin. I'm not sure if I like it because its good or if I like it because its beginning to run out - I take great joy in finishing a product. I'm weird I know. Any time I wear foundation I apply the Smashbox primer before hand - I'm not sure if my makeup lasts longer after applying this or what, but I find that my foundation just sits and looks better on my face. Final item is something I recently got from a blog swap recently - and I love it! The Pacifica Color Quench lip balm, smells like heaven and gives a pretty sheer tint for the lips.

So thats that, all the things I've been enjoying this month. What have you been loving this month?

8 comments:

  1. loove the body shop products!

    from helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm going to have to branch out and try more of their products cause I love what I have tried :) x

      Delete
  2. I need to try a few more body shop products! Yankee Candles are my favourites and my collection is always growing!!x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been made aware of a sale in Yankee candle - definitely need to get a few from the sale :D x

      Delete
  3. I really really want to get a Yankee Candle for when I move into my new flat and make it smell nice, they are great! I also love the body shop! Great choice and lovely blog!

    http://www.sarahprowse.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yankee candles are guaranteed to fill your flat with an amazing scent :) x

      Delete
  4. I've been loving the Pomegranate Hempz body lotion and the Ralph Lauren Midnight Romance scent! :)

    www.itscarsonelaine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please note, any comment that have nothing to do with my blog post and are just for "please follow me back" will be deleted.