31/07/2014

MAC Duo Palette

My mums friend kindly picked me up a MAC palette while she was in Miami recently, the price difference in the palettes over there is insane! I think it came to approx £7 for the inserts and the palette, which is mad because it costs over £30 in the UK to buy! Absolute madness. 
Anyhoo, I'm hoping to pick up a few colours soon. This obviously isn't going to get filled up over night but I think it will be a nice wee (expensive) project for me. 
I'd love to know what colours you recommend. I'm already looking at Sketch, Cranberry, All That Glitters and Woodwinked. :) 

2 comments:

  1. That price difference is incredible! I'm an Urban Decay eyeshadow girl, but I'd love a MAC palette! x

    lillies and lipbalm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its such a crazy price difference, I have two of the UD palettes but I wanted to branch out and try a few other brands :) x

      Delete

Please note, any comment that have nothing to do with my blog post and are just for "please follow me back" will be deleted.