01/08/2014

OOTD | Grey Tees and Floral Prints

Apparently I don't wear shoes... The last couples of outfit posts I've done I haven't worn shoes in them - odd right? This outfit is from one of the days last week when it was actually sunny, come back please sunshine, the rains just depressing and makes everything look dark. 
My top is the most comfy thing ever, I found it in TK Maxx a few weeks ago - I love it! I think it was only like £6/7 so super affordable. I really think I should have bought a few... My skirt is from Dorothy Perkins (I think), its actually meant to be a lot longer than I wear it, its just a little bit to baggy on - I keep meaning to take it to a seamstress, hopefully they can take it in for me. Its meant to be a mid length pencil skirt but it currently looks more like a mini bodycon one. I really like the print on it, it makes a simple plain tee look so much nicer. I have a lot of plain tops. The kimono just like in the previous outfit post is from Primark, I think I should invest in some more kimonos - any idea where does nice ones? 
I find outfit pictures kind of hard to take, I feel I just look a bit odd or frumpy... Let me know if you like me doing these posts, cause some of the pictures make me quite happy. Something that makes me very happy is that its my birthday in 20 days!!! 

8 comments:

  1. I love tk maxx I have found some awesome bargains lately, and Dorothy Perkins have a fab sale xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They always seem to have a good sale on - I'm going to TK Maxx tomorrow to see if I can find a few more of these :) x

      Delete
  2. I love your Kimono and your outfit looks great! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ella :) I've been trying a lot harder with my outfits recently - they're even sort of blog post worthy xx

      Delete
  3. Your kimono is lovely, I love the colours!

    sammy xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My mum noticed it for me, she has a good eye for floral things :)

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Its not something I'd usually go for but I adore this one. xx

      Delete

Please note, any comment that have nothing to do with my blog post and are just for "please follow me back" will be deleted.