10/09/2014

Clarins Lotus Facial Oil | Review

Until a month or two ago I had never heard of this product, and the thought of a oil for my face really worried me. Oil for oily skin, you'd have to be mad... Right? Wrong! Oily skin absolutely loves oil, and after using the DHC Cleansing Oil I knew I wanted to try more. So in saunters the Clarins Lotus Facial oil, I say saunters as I imagine this product would have some swag, haha! 
I spoiled myself a little on my birthday and bought this for myself, this really was a treat as its £32... Quite a pricey little item, but boy oh boy is it worth it. 
When I first started using  this I noticed how soft my skin felt the next morning, like seriously, my face felt like a babies bum! So soft. The oil does take a wee while to absorb into the skin, but it's like giving your skin a bit of a pampering. 
Just pop 3-4 drops of this luxe oil into your hands and pat it on your face, I know think this is the best part of my routine... The scent isn't anything overpowering, just a nice herbal scent - I can't even begin to describe how it smells, I'm useless... Its very spa like
After patting it into my skin, I do tend to let it sink in for a few minutes before applying the rest of my routine. 
I've been using this for a few weeks now, and I definitely think my skin is so much less oily now. My skin can now easily last, after using this, well into the evening before getting stupidly oily. 
This is definitely worth the money you pay for it, so if your looking for a way to control the shine - give this a go, you wont be disappointed!