28/09/2014

The Body Shop Haul | Skin Care

When you're low on skincare and you pass The Body Shop and notice they are doing their loyalty card for free if your a student you can't help but buy a few things. They had 3 for 2 on skin care, so y'know, I had to take advantage of it. The Camomile range is something I've been wanting to try for a long while and this was just the final push I needed to buy some items from them. 
I saw this little set and thought I would be quite a nice way of trying some items from their Seaweed collection - this range is aimed at oily skins, aka my horrid face. This set was £11, and comes with 4 little samples. It contains a day cream, facial wash, clarifying toner and a night treatment. Maybe it will help my horribly oily and spotty skin, fingers crossed - eh? 
The Camomile Sumptuous Cleansing Butter was something I'd been seeing on blogs for quite awhile. I like cleansing balms and this one gets nothing but praise, so I thought it was about time I gave it a try. For £12 it looks to be a pretty decently priced balm, I'll report back with how I get on with it. 
I've recently become somewhat of a sucker for cleansing oils, and since this one was technically free (£10) I couldn't say no. I have a lot of redness on my skin and hopefully these products can try and combat this. 

Have you picked up anything nice from The Body Shop Recently?