07/09/2014

Urban Decay Optical Blurring Brush

Until recently this was my absolute favourite face brush I owned. Also its one, not one is my most expensive brush. I believe this brush was about £20, my brother couldn't rap his head round it, and neither could my make-up loving friend. But, I am make-up obsessed. So, y'know I some how justified it. Logic...
Anyway, I do really love this brush. There are certain foundations I just find so much easier to apply when I use this brush. I find the foundation looks and feels better on the skin, although I'm now favouring a Sigma brush... I think its just because this one needs a really good clean. 
It gives a really nice, barely there - but good coverage - finish to the skin. Something I really favour. Good coverage, but not cakey. I find this brush a little easier to work with than the Real Techniques brush - just because the handle is slightly shorter. 
This is such an awful post, so I'm sorry for that. My feelings for this brush really cant be conveyed. My head really doesn't seem to be screwed on right at the moment...