07/10/2014

Frank Body Scrub | Review

I've been seeing this everywhere, and all I've heard are rave reviews, so I thought it was about time that I bought one for myself and see what all the fuss is about. There are 3 options to pick from, I just went for the Original one though. Although after using it - I really think I'll be going back to try the other ones. 
Inside this simple, but insanely cute and quirky packet is 200g of all natural, vegan, animal friendly coffee scrub. Its packed with loads of beneficial oils and minerals to help with the apperance of stretch marks, scars and cellulite. 
This scrub was £11.95 and was the cheapest of the three, but the most expensive was only £13.95. I hate coffee, the only time I ever drink anything with caffine in it, is during the winter months when I get cosy with a Salted Caramel Mocha. I was a little worried that I wouldn't like the scent of this, but I actually really really like it. A little goes a long way with this, and two small handfuls is perfect for your whole body. 
I was a little sceptical at first as to how this would be a great exfoliator but boy was I amazed with the results. Once you rub it in, you leave it to dry for about 10 minutes before rinsing it off. When you do rinse it away, your skin is just left feeling super smooth and nourished - I was actually amazed at how moisturised my skin felt after I used it.
I can completely understand why everyone raves about this scrub, it is worth every penny you pay. And I'll definitely be buying any other one before this one runs out. 
  ★